Modular LTE Router with SmartWorx Hub (2xETH, USB, 2xI/O, SD, 2xSIM, PoE PD)
- LTE cat.3, 3G/HSPA+, GPRS/EDGE, NAM, 2x SIM
- LTE B2, B4, B5, B13, B17
- 2x Ethernet port with PoE support
- Powerful CPU and Memory, Hosting of SW IoT applications
- 2x ETH, PD PoE+, PoE+ IEEE 802.3at & 802.3af on 2x ETH
- GPS, USB, I/O 2x DI + 1x DO, MicroSD
- Operating temp. –40 °C to +75 °C, Power supply 10 to 60 V DC
- Certifications: CE, FCC/IC, UL C1D2/Atex, AT&T, Verizon
- Advanced networking, Diagnostics, VPN support, Firewall
SmartFlexTM cellular routers provide secure Internet connectivity for devices and LANs via cellular networks. They provide automatic wireless failover for wired networks, wireless connectivity for devices in remote locations where cable run are impractical and wireless connectivity for mobile assets. With upload speeds of up to 50 Mbps and download speeds of up to 100 Mbps, SmartFlex provides ample bandwidth even for applications requiring video.
SmartFlex places intelligence at the network edge with a powerful Cortex A8 CPU at 1GHz, 256 MB flash memory, 512 MB RAM and 128kB M-RAM, providing full support for LTE (Long Term Evolution) speeds and applications. A secure Web interface allows users to configure and manage SmartFlex from remote locations. The router can also upgrade its configuration and firmware from the operator’s central server, allowing for simultaneous mass reconfiguration of every router on the network Users may insert Linux scripts and can create multiple configurations for the same router and switch from one configuration to another at any time. Modular SmartFlex port options can be configured for any application.